Thread: Changing the time (gap) between the dosing pumps

Default Changing the time (gap) between the dosing pumps

So, dosing pumps goes one after the other after 7min and 30sec.

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...day-which-hour

I would like to change that, so as not two solutions run too close.
    (Kalkwasser & Ca shouldn't being used in the same time: 7min is the same time for a reef).

It could be spread all over the 24 hours, like
    Dosing pump 1 in 00:00
    Dosing pump 2 in 06:00
    Dosing pump 3 in 12:00
    Dosing pump 4 in 18:00

If more that one dose per day for some dosing pump, then add all the dosings per date, (say 8 doses), divide 24h with 8 and you have one dose every 3 hours.

This could be done automatic or it could be up to user to set the individual times between doses.

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

Can`t you use the manual dosing mode for this?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

If I need to add 50ml per day I set auto dosing with 5 dosings per day / 10 ml rate per dosing.

I do that to maintain as much stable water parameters as I can.

Now I am using 2 dosing units with 4 pumps each and I am thinking to add one more unit of 4 pumps to add phytoplankton. So, I put everything in auto as it is much more easier for me than from calculating what pump do what and when.

PS:Sorry if my wishes are naive, but this is what you get when you have you Profi3ex doing everything for you

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.