Thread: Temperature and Conductivity calibration questions

Default Temperature and Conductivity calibration questions

Hello
    I upgraded my P3 to P3ex and after a few failed software upgrades noticed that my temperature is off a couple of degrees.

I do not have the original ADC values. If they are consistent across the production line, can you please post the appropriate values?

At the moment, when I use 721 and 347, my temperature is off by 0.5c too high. For which I compensate with the PLC function.

I also recalibrated my conductivity probe with the profilux 50ms solution.
    1. Select 50ms cal fluid and temp probes instead of manual input,
    2. Both temp and cond probes in the air,
    3. Both probes in calibration fluid,
    4. Save calibration

When I then read the values of the calibration fluid, I would expect 50ms but I get 53ms... I tried to calibrate again but get the same results...

Any thoughts?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.143145,11.538176

If they are consistent across the production line, can you please post the appropriate values?
    They are individual for every unit. But you can restore it in calibration dialog of the Profilux (only at unit or via remote, not via PLC software)

Remark: If the temp measurement is wrong, how shoud be the temp. compensation of other values go right.

Thanks Wirus... I tried that but my temperature is off by 2c too high compared to an electronic meter and 2 high end analog thermometers.

Could it be that the values in the system have been distorted when I upgraded from p3 to p3 ex?

Can profilux retrieve the original values through the serial number?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk