Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: POWERBAR6D-PAB not recognized

Can you tell us what the issue was?
    Just more information to the rest of us if we come across the same issues.
    Or if it was just an error we won't buzz you. We could make the same error and end up with the same problem?
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

I was trying to update the Ext.Box and PAB powerbar when the link broke down. After reset P3 was unable to communicate with PAB devices. After that, trying PAB firmware update P3 would warn that there were no PAB devices attached to it. Just went ahead and the problem was resolved.

Unfortunately I am still unable to coonect to my Powerboard6D-PAB.I have tried the PAB reset but still "no Devices found". I have tried standard Cat5e cables in addition to the PAB cable - do I need to try another PAB Cable?
    I have also tried to update the PAB powerbar FW and ignore the message that there are no PAB devices attached .....but the update fails.

I have obtained a new Powerboard6D-PAB and cable but I am still unable to detect any devices on the PAB menu - what else should I try?

Hi

I recommend an inspection through your retailer.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The same here.
    Got a new Profilux 3 togeteher with one Powerbar 6D-PAB an new cables.
    No way to get the Powerbar regonized by the PL3. Several FW tried.

Santiago seems to have the same problem - perhaps it is the profilux rather than the powerbar. I can ask the retailer to asses the powerbar but difficult to take in the Profilux as it is controlling my aquarium!

If it helps I have a ph probe, redox temp and level all which function fine as well as a dosing unit and the eheim controller -the digital powerbar functions well but I would like to use the powerbar 6D-PAB.

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    The same here.
    Got a new Profilux 3 togeteher with one Powerbar 6D-PAB an new cables.
    No way to get the Powerbar regonized by the PL3. Several FW tried.
    When you invoke "assign devices" - is there a list of S/N displayed? Or appears the message "no devices found"?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I receive allways "No Devices Found"
    I opened a ticket to the GHL support.

I have updated the firmware to 5.07b but am still unable to recognize the Powerbar6D-PAB - when I invoke "assign device" the message is alsways "no devices found" despite PAB reset, Profilux default settings etc.