Thread: Cable view 2

Default Cable view 2

Hello,

I noticed that my display wasn't working after inserting en releasing the connector 100 times last week because of problems with my profilux 3, after shaking a littlebit with the cable the display was working again so i opend the connector and find out that 2 of the 4 cables where lose. does anyone know on what pin what colour cable most be? many thx

Carolin/Matthias can you help me out with this one? is there a electrical schematic for the serial connector?

thx

Hi scrub29,

If you mean the cable that connects Profilux View II to Profilux computer, here is a photo of my cable in the end of Profilux II

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

If you mean the cable that connects Profilux View II to Profilux computer, in the end of Profilux goes this way:
    Pin2:Brown
    Pin3:green
    Pin5:Red
    All other pins are without any cables.

Quote Originally Posted by almost View Post
    If you mean the cable that connects Profilux View II to Profilux computer, in the end of Profilux goes this way:
    Pin2:Brown
    Pin3:green
    Pin5:Red
    All other pins are without any cables.

Hello thx for your help, I did connect it the way you say but no display results
    i hope you can help me out,

many thx

Do you have the same colors in the same order to the jack that goes to profilux view ?
    (The first photo).

No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    hi Matthias,

do you also have the colours with this schematic?

many thx

no, the cable varies

I think you should order the cable as replacement part
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thx Matthias,

I would already orderd a new one on your online site but the shipping costs to the netherlands (for a cable a € 7,95) i have to pay €19,- i think is absurt

regards,
    Eugene