Thread: 2 Qus if I may..

Default 2 Qus if I may..

Dear GHL

1. why is it that I can see my probes as ph1, ph2 and so on but the condactivity is:
    con1 con(f)1 con(s)2 wich is acteually 3 and so on and why is it that I cant see tham all in PSU (not all have that option)
    2. conecting my ProfiLux3 eX through a usb to my laptop with ProfiLuxControl 5.. or 6..(I upgraded and down graded - in all option) few seconeds after conection I get an connction error (60) I need than to unplug (couse it crushes) and re do the lot? (win7)

thx

Oh and one more thing when calibrating the ORP it first ask to be pluged to something??

thx again

1 ) I don't understand that question

2 ) what FW does your P3 have ? you can see it when it boots
    update to the latest , (best via serial ) in the beginning the usb method (early FW ) was a bit shakey

3) thats the null plug => that little terminating plug (without wire) you can put on the sensor output

1. this are my Condacts: Con(s)1, Con(f)1, Con(s)2, Con(s)3 - rather thN just 123 and 4?
    the Con(f) 1 wont show in PSU?
    2. My FW is: 5.07
    3. what is that null plug? where is it?

again thanks alottt

No 3. strike gott it THX

1. S= Salt water, F= Fresh water -> the sensors are distinguished between F and S and then numbered.
    What do you mean by "PSU"?

2. For PC-connections via USB, please also look here: http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Foru...ase-read-first!

Hi Carolin,

PSU = salinity in salt water ofcourse how do I change it from Fw to Sw?

If the corresponding probe is connected at the ProfiLux (built-in port), then you can change the measurement range under sensor settings/ conductivity/ ... measurement range.

If it is on the Expansion box (built-in port) than there is a switch at the box which you can turn from F to S.

If it is connected to an extension card, please make sure the card is suited for saltwater.

I gees I knew all that and didn't pay attention to all the units
    Thanks carolin