Thread: dcf module

dcf module

Hi I placed (my working) dcf module from my profilux 2 to the profilux 3, but it doesn't find the radio time like before. With the p2 a antenna was blinking onces in a while now with the p3 i don't see that happening, is it a different module?

Many thx,

Eugene

no, it is the same

please swap the power supplies of PII and P3 for a test
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias,

I did swap the supplies but it stays the same! they told me I could use all my old stuff (PLM-2L4S 2x and the eX kit) but untill now dcf is not workong condutivity is not working!
    I don't know now if my saltinity is oke now.
    plz help me

thx

Hello,

sure the DCF works also on the PL3.

I used it in the Pl2 and now on then.

I don't need to do anything else than put it in the dcf box and Switch the dcf mode in PLC on.
    Für Schreibfehler ist meine Tastatur verantwortlich.

Mathias the time on my p3 is running very slow this morgen i set the pc time (8u) and now (11:45) it running 15 minutes late!

is there someting I can do now? is it possible tot exchange the module at Zajac? do you know a sollution for the condutivity? many thx!

Eugene