Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: conductivity

Default conductivity

hello,

i put in the extend card in my profilux 3 and conect the ghl conductance dontrole sensor, i installed the card and everything is working except the conductivity, its not vissable for me, not on the profilux not on the software.

what can i do!

MANY THX

are we talking about an expansion card (PLM-XXX) or about the eX-Upgrade Kit?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    are we talking about an expansion card (PLM-XXX) or about the eX-Upgrade Kit?
    the ex-upgrade kit, everything else is working from the kit
    thx mathias

did you perform the update with ProfiLuxControl as mentioned in the manual?

is your ProfiLux recognized as ProfiLux eX when connecting with PLC?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Mathias,

yes I did, I don't know if it recognized the module but the lightning that I connected is working. The module came out my old profilux 2. Manfred Zajac (zajac duisburg) told my switching the kit is no problem. on the profilux 2 it did work!

many thx Eugene

is your ProfiLux recognized as ProfiLux eX when connecting with PLC?

I'm sorry Mathias but how can I find out if it is?

you see this at the first page after connecting

next to "type"

above the control panel?
    ghl profilux 3 eX, is this what you mean?

Hello,

anyone got an idea? I dont know what to do!!

many thx