Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wavebox wave fading using P2 firm 5.06

Default wavebox wave fading using P2 firm 5.06

hi
    HELP
    MY brother has a P2ex updated the firmware to 5.06 and software to match

when using the contol program setting for wave box with 1.04 min and max i get a good 1" wave ,haveing saved these settings, move to another selection ie sensor overview the wave fades away, the wave box is still pumping but not no wave created. (wave is created and working only while connected to the control program on the computer)

wave box is connected to L6 using tunze 2 cable

any ideas why this wave box is fadin away

himat
    Last edited by Himat; 21.03.2011 at 19:40.

hi
    Matthias

I have raised a ticket for this, realy would like to get this working

you are suing PLC 5.0.6.x ?

please post screenshots where we can see you settings of the pumps and the 1-10V-interface
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hi
    Matthias
    using PLC 5.0.6.0
    and firmware 5.06
    I have attached a word doc with screen shots of the PLC profi screen shots .pdf

The wavbox make waves only when PLC running on pumps page.

wavebox still pumping on off but no wave created without PLC conected

I have tried to go back on older frimware and PLC software but still same problem.

himat

so let me get that right:

the pump is changing between low and max speed continously in both cases (when connected with ProfiLuxControl and when not connected)?

but in one case the pulsing produces waves, in the other case there are no waves?

what happens if you set another wave time (test increasing and decreasing) and leave the pump page then?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

[QUOTE=Matthias;23765]so let me get that right:

the pump is changing between low and max speed continously in both cases (when connected with ProfiLuxControl and when not connected)?

but in one case the pulsing produces waves, in the other case there are no waves?

what happens if you set another wave time (test increasing and decreasing) and leave the pump page then?[/QUOTE

hi

Matthias

yes

yes

what happens if you set another wave time (test increasing and decreasing) and leave the pump page then?

i have tried other settings but the waves stop when i move from the pump page.

I have just seen the new firmware 5.07 do i upgrade to this waiting your reply.

himat
    Last edited by Himat; 24.03.2011 at 19:34.

I must admit I have no explanation for this

my only thought was that the permanent communication through ProfiLuxControl when the pump section is opened causes a slight time delay inside the ProfiLux which affects the wave pattern with a few miliseconds

but when you already tried other times (e.g. between 0.9 and 1.2 seconds, varied in small steps) we can exclude this

hi Matthias

today I have upgraded the firm ware to 5.07 and PLC 5.07.1

the problem still the same.

i have tried swapping the cables and ports no change

i have reset to factory settings and only set up the wave box still the same.

when I reloaded previously saved setting i got the error message below

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1min-1-0"(parameter number 1885)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1max-1-0"(parameter number 1886)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1nightvalue-1-0"(parameter number 1887)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1thundervalue-1-0"(parameter number 1888)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1mode-1-0"(parameter number 1889)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1min-2-0"(parameter number 2885)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1max-2-0"(parameter number 2886)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1nightvalue-2-0"(parameter number 2887)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1thundervalue-2-0"(parameter number 2888)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1mode-2-0"(parameter number 2889)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1min-3-0"(parameter number 3885)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1max-3-0"(parameter number 3886)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1nightvalue-3-0"(parameter number 3887)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1thundervalue-3-0"(parameter number 3888)!

ERROR during transmission of "CODE_CURRENT CONTROL-pump1mode-3-0"(parameter number 3889)!

himat

the pump settings had been changed in 5.05 in order to support more pump groups

but this is not the actual problem

did you try to set the time between 0.8 and 1.3 seconds, varied in small steps?

hi Matthias

did you try to set the time between 0.8 and 1.3 seconds, varied in small steps?
    yes I have

best wave created at 1.03 to 1.06 only while on pump page on PLC

stops when change to another page on PLC

wave also starts when making connection with PLC general page ,stops when moving to other setting page ,and starts when back on general page.
    stops when disconnected to PLC.

himat
    Last edited by Himat; 26.03.2011 at 13:23.