Thread: Pacific Sun LED lamp over LEDCOntrol4Passive is reacting inverse

Default Pacific Sun LED lamp over LEDCOntrol4Passive is reacting inverse

when you connect a LED-lamp to the LEDControl4Passive you might experience an inversed behaviour, which means that the lamp is dark at 100% and completely on at 0%

the solution is quite simple

this behaviour is adjustable from the user (inverse / not inverse) in order to make the LEDControl4Passive compatible to different types of LED-lamps or LED-drivers, this option is also described in the operating instructions which are shipped with the LEDControl4Passive

you can change inverse / not inverse with ProfiLuxControl 6:

1.) start ProfiLuxControl 6, connect with your ProfiLux
    2.) go to menu system -> program external device
    3.) select "inverse" and click "program now"

SwitchInverse.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

thsi can now also be adjusted with PLC 5.0.7.1
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I should have my system fully set up by late next week, I will report back on the set up including pictures at that time

Just waiting for the interface cable from Pacific sun then I can get mine mounted and operational.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

When you select Invert and then Program should you see a screen letting you know it is inverted. I go back in there and Inverted is no longer checked. I am not sure if it is just done or am I getting thrown out of there when I hit Program.

PLC could not read out the current programming state of the LED-Control4.

If the lamp react inverse, you should program the LED-Control once to invert the behavior.

Hint:
    remove any other programmable Lamps/Controllers like Simu or further LED-Control4 during programming