Thread: How to manage level sensor in this plan?

Default How to manage level sensor in this plan?

I have a 1200 lt. reef tank with drain pipe built for 120 lt water change,in another room big sump with 2 separate tank one water reserve for top off and another one for new seawater reserve,now I'd like to understand how to manage all the level sensor for the system and how to drive the single osmosis water system that must alternatively feed the top off tank and the new seawater tank.
    The drain pipe of the tank will be manually open to be sure that during the waterchange operation no malfunction will occurr but I would like to have automatic level system for top off water tank,for the sump and for the new sewater tank using a GHL system;I was tinking to the 3EX but if something else will work better I will change the plan.Of course the controller will be used not only for the level sensors but also to drive the rest of the system.I tried also to include an attachment of the drawing of the sump system but a page in German appear and I didnt understand what to do.
    Thank you for any help!!!

Hello,
    no one could help me in this project?

You post a picture in the thread by using the icon in the toolbar depicting a tree in a picture frame. This will prompt you for a URL of your photo, which you should have uploaded to photobucket or some similar image hosting site. Make sure it is a JPG as i believe PDF files will not work in this method.