Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: filter jumps into mode "auto-off" intermediately

Ausrufezeichen filter jumps into mode "auto-off" intermediately

matthias,

i installed 5.0.5.4, the status switches between normal and normal aut

do you mean "normal auto off"? maybe the last chars are truncated

I just changed PLC 5.0.5.4 and increased the size of the status box - please install the updated PLC in order to get the full text
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

it now reads: normal auto off (and sometimes: normal)

"auto off" means that your filter is not able to produce the desired flow -> actual flow is lower, maybe the filter needs to be cleaned or the hoses are too long, too thin or too dirty etc.

could you reduce the flow percentage significantly? does the "auto off" disappear?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

i reduce the flow to 10%. so far it looks good.
    but what you say is that when the setup is bigger then the actual flow, the p3 loses control over the eheim.
    that's not good

status is unkown, that's ok. but not losing control!!

we should not lose the control over the EHEIM filter in this case, because our EHEIM-Controller continues to send messages
    maybe the EHEIM-filter denies to accept the commands when the status is "unknown"
    -> we will discuss this directly with EHEIM

for the next ProfiLux firmware we made a change in the display - the flow is also shown in mode "auto off" instead of "***"

The real state is known by the EHEIM-Controller and by the ProfiLux, but all states except normal are displayed as ***

Only if the filter is calibrating, there are no commands allowed. And only in this case the EHEIM-Controller sends no commands to the filter.

when settings are to high, i can not change them because the filter is ignoring the command.
    and we sent a lot of mails regarding this poblem.
    when choosing feeding pause (pump must go to 1%) and status is unkown. pump goes to 1% and 2 seconds later to full speed (1 led on, 2 secs later all leds on)

@akatar

We can't reproduce this problem here. We have tested this on our EHEIM filter and there is no problem with the AutoOff...

I've forced our filter into AutoOff by setting no waves at 100% until the ProfiLux reported ***. Then I've activated sine waves again (range 1%..100%, 60s) and there was no problem.