Thread: connecting PAB socket bar to my Extention box

Default connecting PAB socket bar to my Extention box

hi, i connected the PAB Socket bar into the second available PAB socket in the EB, and an amber light is flashing in the flashing PAB socket bar, is my connection to the second PAB in the EB correct or do i have to connect the PAB cabel to the L PORT in the EB

Screen shoot for my socket settings, S11 to S16 should be for the PAB socket iam trying to set for the EB, S17 TO S20 is for the dosing pump running from the EB and work fine.

thanks for your anticipated help

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/as...9&d=1295130053Screen shot 2011-01-15 at 22.06.29.jpgScreen shot 2011-01-15 at 22.06.29.jpg

Your connections/settings are correct.

Thanks Carolin, but if my connection is correct why the PAB socket is not working (please tell me is not a faulty unit i have)!!, is it correct that S17 should be for tHE pab socket

Is the pab extention box correcly assigned on the profilux?

System > Configur PAB > Assign Device... make sure you see a X in the box on the left

Quote Originally Posted by boboxx View Post
    Is the pab extention box correcly assigned on the profilux?

System > Configur PAB > Assign Device... make sure you see a X in the box on the left
    i did that all x in the box, i identified the socket as PB something as i have the following PAB, EB, Vortech driver, and PAB Socket, i have two dosing pump both runing fine ( the second dosing pump, is running smoothly connected through the Expension card in the EB, but cant figure out as to why the PAB Socket is not working, is it normal for the amber light to flash?

The amber/yellow flash means that the communication between ProfiLux and Powerbar works. How does the green LED react?
    So you have assigned the PAB-Powerbar to the ProfiLux already (just like the expansion box) and have also given it its numbers?
    Have you then made the certain settings for the Powerbar under System/ socket functions?