Thread: what tubing to use with my new SA doser

Default what tubing to use with my new SA doser

Hi,
    I just bought a stand alone doser and was wondering what tubing i should be using with it. Is it the same has any air pump silicone tubing?
    Thanks

I use the same plastic ridgid line that is on the RO water filtration or a refrigerator ice maker water Line. Go to a hardware store, you can get 20' for 5$

Quote Originally Posted by Chipie View Post
    Hi,
    I just bought a stand alone doser and was wondering what tubing i should be using with it. Is it the same has any air pump silicone tubing?
    Thanks

I found black tubing in petco when I was there getting dog food and it fits perfect
    180g 4'x3'x2'
    2 400w MH
    2 110w VHO
    Profulix top model
    Cond.
    PH
    Redox
    Temp
    Simu-stick

On it's way
    PTC 6
    "Starfire FM 10 Bulb Dimmable"

Thanks guys but won't the regular air pump silicon tubing do the trick. Is it the wrong size? Did the tube you are using produce the right flow?

I use both - the 3/16" silicone tubing fits a bit tight, so you might want to use 1/4" tubing (I used 3/16" since I bought 3/16" check valves).

Yes but I find that the more rigid line is less prone to kinks and being crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipie View Post
    Thanks guys but won't the regular air pump silicon tubing do the trick. Is it the wrong size? Did the tube you are using produce the right flow?