Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Email per Profilux

I've already done it (see above)

but its just the hastle of the bypass via another email adres while 32 chars is infact rather short

hy,

why is it solved? i see nothing that solve the problem? make a new email adress is only a workaround no solve.

its the same solve like, if you want to use plc5 with netbook that only have 1024x600 resolution you have to by a netbook that
    supports higher resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    well,

I was using the same settings in PLC and P3 ( with authentication )
    and it worked on the PLC but not on the P3
    therefore I assumed that all was well, since it works with authentication in PLC , I never tested it without authentication , why would I have tested it ????

with the P3 it only worked with authentication was off. So there is a difference between P3 and PLC

I expected the PLC email and P3 email to behave the same.
    above is the solve => ( well solution , not solve because PLC and P3 don't do the same thing if authentication is on but not required , plc continues and sends the email and P3 just doesn't send the email)

the issue with the short emails will not be solved according to GHL
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 16.02.2011 at 08:20.

Our management has decided not to change data structure of mail-management in the next time. With shorter mail-adresses there should be no problem.

So i marked this as solved, but of course we know that some people would like to use extra-long mail addresses, so we dont forget this, dont be afraid, please.

Hello

I have the same problem!!!

Can you post an exemple of good email adress please. because my email address is smaller than 32 chars!!!

eheum there is a problem if your email adress is bigger then 32 chars not smaller

just create a hotmail, gmail adres that is smaller then 32 chars and forward the mail from that adress to your real one

stupid solution (( but it works

Hello

I understand, but my mail adress is "ludovic.e@online.fr", for me it's good !?!

If the email provider supports a connection without encryption (SSL, TLS, ...) it should work.

My provider supports this connection, but this doesn't work :-(

UP.....

It doesn't work for me!!!!