Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: led controller

For the NA market I am expecting about 6 weeks (subject to change of course)

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

GHL - ProfiLux LED Control 4
    How does it works. Is it possble to have 4 diffrent channels?

We kindly ask you for some more patience - more details will follow quite soon...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1973911

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1974559

I am sure GHL will follow shortly with a more comprehensive and official launch info. But hope this answers most things for now and reduces my inbox stress

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Great news!!
    But i cant find where it says how many leds eatch channel can have as minimum. I think about the active unit
    (
    LEDControl4Active - with integrated drivers)
    Is it possible to have one 3watt led on one channel

Asked again. Someone ho knows

this depends on the power source you are using

LEDControl4Active doesn't include a constant current controller!

it just switches the conenction between used power supply and LED on and off (PWM)

usually you should use the LEDControl4Active only for LEDs which are built for a constant voltage, not for a constant current!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Sorry but I can not really know what you mean. I want to build an LED ramp and to dimming the Cree 3w diodes, it is better to get a LEDControl4 passive unit?

first of all - you should be aware that some basic knowledge about electronics is necessary for a DIY project like building your own LED lamp, otherwise you will damage LEDs, ProfiLux and accessories! this can become easily an expensive excercise!

I think it is easier to make a LED-lamp with ready-to-use LED-drivers, e.g. from Meanwell with PWM input, they can be connected via LEDControlPassive with the ProfiLux
    I guess you have now detailled questions about this, then please open a new thread in our new forum section
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/fo...on-in-aquatics
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

will it be, in the nearby futere. Possible to dim led tubes with the LEDControl4Active ?