Thread: Socket timer

Default Socket timer

Hello

please help on how to program a socket function to ne 24Hours On and 24 Hours Off

can't figure it out

Thank you very much

Christos

timer => interval every other x days , or specific days , etc... every x days , could have very different effect then specific days (profilux reboot , etc... )
    00;00 23;59

?? add timer to socket ?
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 29.12.2010 at 20:07.

hello

thank you for the reply

i have a very powerful skimmer so i need it to work one day... then other day off

i put a timer

9:00 AM to 08:59AM .. on specific days MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SUNDAY .... this is not a loop for one day on one day off because a week has 7 days ...

if i put day interval value one then it will activate every day my above time settings.... so ... no help in that too because i need a break for one day...
    if i put day interval 2 then timer will work for the above seting and then activate again in 2 days....

i just need 24hOURS oN THEN 24 hours off on my skimmer...
    can i do that????

if i put day interval 2 then timer will work for the above seting and then activate again in 2 days...
    No, it´starts one day and one minute later. The length of cycle doesn´t matter
    So better said: It starts two days after the last start.

I think, that´s what you wantand what you asking for, so that setting is right for you.

start 2 days AFTER the last start..... makes sence now....

so if my timer lasts one day then i should have second day off then back on the next one....

Thank you very much for the help

Cheers

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Christos