Thread: my ATO not Working anymore!

Default my ATO not Working anymore!

It worked before but for some reason it stopped now.

Not sure if there is anything wrong with my setting, i did check the splitter on the p111ex the optical is connected correctly as level one on the mouse section of the splitter and floater on the the keyboard.also the return pump is also set on water 1 still cant understand what to do. any help please.

i must add that i have an expansion box connected to my P3EX with an optical sensor and PAB Socket bar, thanks

Zahy

So with the two level sensors at PL 3 ex you use the mode "ATO with two sensors"?
    What doesn't work anymore? Does one of the sensors not react anymore or does the socket not switch on anymore?
    Have you changed anything in the settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    So with the two level sensors at PL 3 ex you use the mode "ATO with two sensors"?
    What doesn't work anymore? Does one of the sensors not react anymore or does the socket not switch on anymore?
    Have you changed anything in the settings?
    ITS set on ATO with two sensors.

the sensors scren on my software nly showing reaction to level 2 and 3, nothing to level one. I dont think there is something wrong with my Socket as i can get it to work manually.

any help?

please let me know how i can attach screenshoot as it will help you to understand my problem.
    thanks

When you write an answer you can press an "extended" button, then you will have more possibilities for sending your post. Here you can see an icon "Paper clip" with which you can download files.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    When you write an answer you can press an "extended" button, then you will have more possibilities for sending your post. Here you can see an icon "Paper clip" with which you can download files.
    sorry Caroline it wont work would it possible for you to follow this link which have the screenshoot for my software, while i find someone to translate from Dutch to English

http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/s...d.php?t=436989

I can't find any reason for this problem in your settings - have you already tried the diagnostics function for the level sensors?
    Here you can check if the sensors still work correctly. Perhaps one of your sensors is defective and then of course the ATO in the level control doesn't work anymore.