Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your most wanted feature !

We can already a description field, this has been in for ever in PLC 3, 4 and 5.

or are you talking about that description being store on the controler with FW 6?

No, its not stored on the controller.

What is meant by "Naming sockets"?

renaming S1 to Skimmer so that when you move to the controler, other computer, web you see Skimmer for the socket name or anywhere else you would see S1

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias-Steffen View Post
    In PLC6 every feature will have a description field.
    What about on the webserver when looking at sockets, will you be able to see the custom name for each socket? Instead of S9 youll see Return Pump, that way you can turn it on/off without having to look up what each socket is. Maybe even be able to reprogram the socket some how. I had an incident recently where I programmed my dosing pump wrong, instead of being on for 4 minutes, it was on for the whole day, so I pumped 1/4 bottle of vodka into the aquarium. It turned out that instead of AM, it turned to PM. The bacteria bloom did a lot of damage. I know its not the Profilux fault, my fault for not catching it while programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    - Socket state tracking , in the p3 (not via 3rd party software)

Why ?
    I want to know how long my sockets are activated ( I want to track my heater, cooler , ATO , etc...)

Will this ever come to the profilux ?

This is still the biggest gap in this controller , just can never know which socket was activated on which timestamp !

Quote Originally Posted by boboxx View Post
    have the descrition for poewerbar doser and 1-10v stored on the Profilux. so that if you connect from multiple computer you alway know what you are controling
    +1 (but all descriptions stores on the Profilux)

- SNMP to monitor and read values from devices
    Profilux 3 - Tank: 200cm x 50cm x 70cm - Cichlid Malawi

I would like to see more dosing per day on the dosing timer. I want to run something for 10 seconds every 20 mins but can't do it really.

+3

Quote Originally Posted by chiefzod View Post
    I would like to see more dosing per day on the dosing timer. I want to run something for 10 seconds every 20 mins but can't do it really.
    This can be achieved using the new Cyclic Timer options in Firmware 5.07.

You simply set your timer to cyclic, with the following options:

Switch on after 1200s (Min. Wait Time) 1200s (Max. Wait time)
    Switch off after 10s (Min. Wait Time) 10s (Max wait time)

This tells the timer to start after 20 mins of inactivity, run for 10 seconds, then repeat the timer.

Then all you have to do is assign it to the days you want it to run, or specify your day interval.