Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Web Console

Is there an update on this? It would be nice to get existent hardware working and completed before seeing more new hardware added....

Still in progress...

The ability to monitor the profilux when travelling is a very important feature - hopefully the the web console issue will be addressed soon!

I still think we can fix this until 5.07
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I'm still have this same issue after the upgrade to 5.07, other seem to be able to connect without an issue. Does the 'profilux_lite.html' page require JAVA or some other plug in that may no come with an Apple computer?

I have tried it on an IMAC, MacBook pro and an Ipad without success.

I have gotten it to work using IE on a PC.

Any help would be appreciated,

Chris

javascript must be enabled
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    javascript must be enabled

It appears to be enabled, any other ideas?

Have you hit the "Console [Refresh]"?

100s of times!

I have deleted cashe, I have removed all history, I have upgraded versions of firefox, I tried the lan address, i have taken over my daughters Mac, my wifes Mac, and my mothers Ipad..

No problem here.... the new firmware 5.0.7.1 works great.
    With old 5.0.6 version the web-consolepage did sometimes not load the first time, then you had to refresh the page, and it was very slow in loading the page. The web-interface 5.0.7.1 is a great improvement, the console loads much faster and I don't have to hit the refresh button anymore.

Of course the functionality and layout could still be enormously improved. But at this time everything they build into the web-interface seems to be working correctly.

I have used the new 5.0.7.1 web-interface with WinXP and firefox and IE7, Vista and firefox.

My "dying wish"......make it possible that all the descriptions of the Swithes and illuminations are also visible in the web interface and on every computer on which you run the ProfiluxControl software.