Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AI control of all 3 channels white, blue, Royal Blue?

the display shows the actual brightness which is defined by the illumination settings you have made
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

This is what I am trying to say, the actual Illumination config is set for 100% both white & blue, but the display isn't show 100%, it only shows 30% & 28%. I have a theory could it be that when you config Thunderstorm, rainy days, cloud simulation that these actual figures never get to 100%?

it could be all of them or the moon simulation

-> just switch off all simulations and watch what happens
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias, just tried that, the max the p3 was displaying was 74% for white, & 72% for blue, I had them set for 100% with pcl program, & disabled clouds, thunderstorm, rain, & moon phase.

please post screenshots of the relevant illumination settings

Hi Matthias, I will send screenshots in an email to you.

Did this ever get resolved, I would like to get the AI LEDs but don't know if the Profilux can handle it...

Yes, it did, I think as of 5.06 it was added, & you now have control of all three colours, I'm running 5.09 firmware on my P3, & all is good.

Cool thanks, appreciate you coming back and letting us know

What connection does the AI GHL cable use?? I cant find any information

Thanks

It's the serial cable, available either thru profilux or AI http://ghl-direct.com/proddetail.php?prod=profiluxAI