Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 22

Thema: AI control of all 3 channels white, blue, Royal Blue?

Standard AI control of all 3 channels white, blue, Royal Blue?

AI has now released the new firmware for their controller to have separate control of all 3 channels...white, blue , royal blue

when will the profilux be capable of handling the 3 discrete channels?

Standard

+1

I was just going to ask the same question on RC but thought I would check here first.

Standard

we got feedback from Aqua Illumination - they don't want to give us the technical details before January (no date available so far)

-> we can't do anything in regards to our firmware at the moment
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

Has anyone the new 3 channel AI lamp yet?

if yes - please send me a PM
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

pm sent

Standard

Hi Mathieus, I have new AI light, can you assist with control of all 3 channels?

Standard

Please sent a PM to Matthias - thanks.

Standard

Done, I have discovered a problem, when I set the Illumination 1 & 2, to 100%, on the Display is only shows 30% & 28%? Is this a bug? Can the light be properly controlled?

Standard

I don't understand this post

Standard

Hello Matthaius what I'm trying to say if I configure Illumination 1&2 in pcl 5 to 100% & save the configuration to the p3, on the display of the p3 it only shows Ilimination 1&2 at 30% & 28%, I don't see it ever going to 100%. illumination 1 is configured for white led & Illumination 2 is configured for blue led.