Thread: Automatic feeding with Profilux

Default Automatic feeding with Profilux

Greetings!
    I am planing to buy a Profilux and I am deciding on model, accesories, etc.... this forum answers most of my questions so far.
    However, I haven't yet seen any debate about automatic feeding with Profilux. Does a feeding module or any other automatic feeder exists that could be controled with Profilux.
    My idea is:
    All pumps go into feeding mode, after 1 min the atomatic feeder would dose 2 different types of food individualy and after 3 min pumps go on again. I know pumps can be controled with Profilux, but how about feeding?
    Is that possible?
    Last edited by Dejko; 09.12.2010 at 14:04.

sorry, I don't know a feeder which is controllable from another device, most of them come with their own timer

maybe it is possible to synchronize the feeder timer and the ProfiLux actions
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I've timed my FP of my tunzes , with the timing of my feeder => problem solved.