Thread: Is my GHL & ATI's working correctly?

Default Is my GHL & ATI's working correctly?

I have a GHL PIII and ATI 10x80w Dimable T5 unit

The lights dim but seem to not dim to 0% they are still bright then just switch off.

I have my Software configured like this

Thsi video shows what i mean, they seem to just switch off??

The 1-10v settings are default.

Can anyone help?

did the ATI lamp come as "GHL-ready" with integrated shut-off-board "EVG-AP"?

if not (only a 2 wire 1-10V control line is present) the shutting off must be done separately, e.g. through switching a socket of our powerbar
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    did the ATI lamp come as "GHL-ready" with integrated shut-off-board "EVG-AP"?

if not (only a 2 wire 1-10V control line is present) the shutting off must be done separately, e.g. through switching a socket of our powerbar

I ordered the DimBar model and they fitted it at the factory.

I think you have mis-understood my question.

The unit does shut off completly the problem is it seems to dim to 10% brightness then just turns off i thought it would go right down to 0%?

for example if you look at this video they dim right down to almost 0%

where as on mine they seem to dim to 10% then go off?

yes, I misunderstood your question

ProfiLux outputs 1V at 1%, it depends on the used ballast how much it dims down

maybe you can achieve better results if you change the 1-10V-settings in the ProfiLux, e.g. try 0.5V for the minimum
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

yes, I misunderstood your question

ProfiLux outputs 1V at 1%, it depends on the used ballast how much it dims down

maybe you can achieve better results if you change the 1-10V-settings in the ProfiLux, e.g. try 0.5V for the minimum

ok going to try this tonight.

ok i tried this and set them to 1-10v 10v and 0v

The lights also seem brighter on the left side

Also the lights seems to dim to around thr 10% mark then just switch off! but when i watch other peoples videos on youtube they dim right down to almost black

Photos showing brightness on left side (is it me??)

This is a picture about 10 seconds before the lights turned off this is them at there lowest value 0% brightness - Although to me look BRIGHT as!?!?!

I think I can't assist you more at this point

ProfiLux outputs the minimum possible voltage and the lights are still not as dark as you wish

since ATI is the manufacturer of the lamp you should address your complaints to them, they know better which ballasts had been used and what the minimum power output is

sorry I can't you help any further

I think I can't assist you more at this point

ProfiLux outputs the minimum possible voltage and the lights are still not as dark as you wish

since ATI is the manufacturer of the lamp you should address your complaints to them, they know better which ballasts had been used and what the minimum power output is

sorry I can't you help any further
    ok thank you