Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simu L: moonlight flashing

I was also thinking for active L splitter.

The thing with the power it came to my mind before weeks, when in thunders the Simus weren't flashing simultaneously, was the one after the other. I like that, because it make the thunders more realistic. (Using your splitter)

Now the flash together in thunders (with another splitter).

But, if it was a lack of power, would they both work well in sunlight?

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

if the flashes come synchronously or not is a matter of the programming - this information is stored in each Simu

power - the blue/white LEDs need more power than the red/orange
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for everything Matthias, will order on Weekend and will inform again when test it with yours splitter.

Quote Originally Posted by almost View Post
    I was also thinking for active L splitter.

The thing with the power it came to my mind before weeks, when in thunders the Simus weren't flashing simultaneously, was the one after the other. I like that, because it make the thunders more realistic. (Using your splitter)

Now the flash together in thunders (with another splitter).

But, if it was a lack of power, would they both work well in sunlight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    if the flashes come synchronously or not is a matter of the programming - this information is stored in each Simu

power - the blue/white LEDs need more power than the red/orange
    Just after I ordered a simple splitter & an active splitter, in bold above is the answer.

I reprogram the Simus, one to react in flashes1 and the other to react in flashes2.
    Now both works great in moonlight, sunlight and flashes.

If I program both Simus to react in all flashes, then I have the problem describe in above posts.

Thought that I can choose how they will react in flash, but it seems that if you are using 2 Simus then it is a MUST the one to react in flashes1 and the other to react in flashes2.

PS: Allthought this is the setting I want and I like (to react in different flash each Simu), when active splitter arrives, will check again if the moonlight starts flashing when both Simus reacts in all flashes.
    Last edited by almost; 16.12.2010 at 08:36.

Well, I am coming back to this issue since tonight the one Simu started flashing again & the other went off (the symptom described in previous post).

I reprogram the Simu’s to react in different flashes, but nothing changed.

So, I thought that it has something to do with the cycle of the moon. That lead me to think that it has something to do with the min V (this is what is changing in moon cycles the min & max V together with duration).

So I remember Matthias, went to PC and set minV, 2V.

Now it is working great!

Once again, Matthias was absolutely right!!

P.S. The previous solution to this problem (program the Simu’s to react in different flashes) was by lack, since it happened together with the moon cycle change. It has to do with lack of power I am loosing in cables, now I am waiting for my active splitter to arrive.