Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im going to buy Blue ECO Titanium pump (1-10v intrface)! Can I connect it to profil

Default Im going to buy Blue ECO Titanium pump (1-10v intrface)! Can I connect it to profil

Im going to buy Blue ECO Titanium pump with 1-10v intrface
    http://www.aqua-forte.nl/scriptsE/Blue_eco_pumps_E.html

Can I connect it to profilux 1-10v intrface for control?

Curious about that too…
    / ganesh

These pumps can be controlled by a 1-10v interface as the profilux has, but there isnt currently a programming option to control return pumps like these within the software (other then the existing wavemaking options). You would need to wire an interface cable that would work on the correct pins however.

What exactly would you want to control, there are a few tricks you can do if you want to have different flow rates at different times.

Its pump for closed loop - I know some tricks but want to controll by profilux
    what tricks r u mean?

If you simply want to control the pump to have different flow rates at different times of day, you can create an illumination channel using the percentage of flow you want the pump to run at. Then simply define that 1-10v interface as that illumination channel. However, this is fairly limiting.

If you want the closed loop pump to operate in a wavemaking fashion then you could simply configure it the same way you would a Tunze in the Pumps section. Just make sure you follow the manufacturers guidelines for how fast it can speed up and slow down.

These pumps dont allow the 1-10v interface to slow down the pump below teh minimum set speed on the pump controller, but they can speed it up. I think you would need to set the minimum speed on the controller pretty low, tehn allow the Profilux to ramp the speed up using the 1-10v interface.

tks a lot

Default Pump controller diagram

My pump have this controller diagram
    How I can connect it to Profilux?

Signal port
    1 = Source current of 5 Volt
    2= DC control current 0-10 volt
    3= Program inlet TXD
    4= Program in Program inlet let RXD
    5= GND
    6= NC
    7= NC
    8= NC

BR
    Andrey

N0qMaGlG.jpg

How about these brand new pumps?

/ ganesh

COOOL!
    But programmable controller need in any cases (or sofware for controll this pump for closed loop system)

Cant understand :
    If I wish to connect 2 speed-controllable current pumps to L1L2 (1-10V-interface) - I need use Splitter YL2 ?! In that cases I will have 2 different line for control each pump?!!
    What is pin out (L1L2 socket) - TXD, RXD, GRD, ets?
    Last edited by bigdelfin; 28.11.2010 at 12:22.