Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firmware 5.05e BETA for ProfiLux 3

that's what I got when I had a temp. alarm:
    Your GHL Profilux has activated an alarm. The current alarm states are as follows:

Alarm: Temp 1

Sensors
    pH-Wert 1 - 3.33pH
    Temperatur 1 - 15.5C
    I copied your examples here and they were sent automatically under all conditions. alarm new, over , cyclic, certain time
    (over means alarm cleared)

are you sure the emails are working correctly in general on your systems?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

*snif* my profilux doesn't even want to send email while I'm pushing the test button.

I don't even get an envloppe on the display.

One thing I should add is that I am using the En - Fr firmware

Hi Matthias

I definately get emails when I hit test so the email settings must be fine or it wouldn't be able to send me those emails surely?

For those who get the emails when they push test but not when a real alarm happens try unplugging the P3, waiting a few seconds then plugging it back in. A full reboot solved the problem for me late yesterday.