Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firmware 5.05e BETA for ProfiLux 3

Default Firmware 5.05e BETA for ProfiLux 3

can be downloaded now

the token evaluation in emails has been improved

new: if several alarms are present they can be inserted in an email using a loop, e.g.:

$$REPS[10][5]$$$$ALMS[x]$$
    $$REPE$$

it is possible now to use a token right behind another token

the description of the tokens has been updated ("userdefined webpages")
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It fixed my empty email but did the level token chnage?

This is what I'm using:
    $$LEVN[0]$$ - $$LEVV[0]$$

Output:
    Level 1 -

Adding a retun ad the end of the message fixed the level issue

The main problem I have is that when I click test I get the email and its resolving all the tokens correctly etc, perfect. When I trigger a level alarm manually it doesn't send me an email.

The other minor issue I've noticed is that whilst $$ALMS$$ give you "no alarm - all OK" if there is no alarm currently, the loop code as follows just returns blank, not a major problem but nice little thing to tidy up .
    $$REPE$$

To add some extra info, I also created a conductivity alarm and that didn't work either. And I've tried it completely disconnected from the GHL and even pulling the network cable.

we check this
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK, I tested this and it seems as it works as expected

I defined 2 messages - one should be sent when alarm is "just over", the other when alarm is "just new"

both email were sent correctly

are your settings correct?

I have this for my email and I can confirm that the message in a real even is also not send:

S
    $$REPS[32][00]$$ $$SENN[xx]$$ - $$SENV[xx]$$
    $$REPE$$

I
    $$REPS[32][01]$$ $$ILLN[xx]$$ - $$ILLV[xx]$$
    $$REPE$$

S
    $$REPS[32][02]$$ $$SWIN[xx]$$ - $$SWIS[xx]$$ [$$SWIC[xx]$$]
    $$REPE$$

L
    $$LEVN[0]$$ - $$LEVV[0]$$

it's set as a : Alarm Just New

If I disconnect my pad box, the P3 displays the error but no email are sent

Emails send perfectly when I click test so SMTP server settings must be fine.

I've just set up 2 emails exactly as you described. The email content is:

Code:
    Your GHL Profilux has activated an alarm. The current alarm states are as follows:

$$REPE$$

Sensors
    $$REPS[32][00]$$ $$SENN[xx]$$ - $$SENV[xx]$$
    $$REPE$$
    One triggers on Alarm - just over and the other on Alarm - Just new. I triggered a conductivity alarm by pulling the probe out of the water and I get no emails. Firmware is 5.05e and PC is 5.0.5.3.

Out of interest I assume "just over" means when the alarm is cleared?

A little more info again. I just set one to send at a set time and that didn't send either. I'm just about to remove them all and build one with no tokens and see if that works first.

Edit: Nope not even one without tokens is working and it did before I upgraded.
    Last edited by Chew; 06.12.2010 at 20:32.