I am having a similiar issue to other users in trying to connect to the profilux II unit over my LAN.

I installed the LAN card into Slot 1 and configured the card with an ip address of 192.168.0.14 using the front panel of the profilux.

Using the profilux control software I cannot connect to the unit even though it is visible on the network and I can connect using the ip address in a browser, which allows me to reconfigure the ip address and saves this information to the card.

I have tried to auto configure the ip address, still unable to connect. I have moved the LAN card to slot 2 still unable to connect.

I have tried a direct connection to the profilux, bypassing any routers or switches and have disabled the firewall on the computer.

The only thing I am unsure of is the device address so I have tired connecting using address # 1, 2 and 3.

I believe the issue is not related to my network configuration as the device appears on the network and I can connect to it sucesfully using the inbuilt server.