Thread: Firmware 5.05c BETA for ProfiLux 3

Default Firmware 5.05c BETA for ProfiLux 3

is released

corrected: Token evaluation in emails from P3

IMPORTANT: settings will be reset after update! -> save settings before the update!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Why did the upgrade procedure go back to the old confirmation on the controller before proceeding in this version?

do we loose our setting from 5.05b to 5.05c?
    Last edited by boboxx; 04.12.2010 at 13:18.

Why did the upgrade procedure go back to the old confirmation on the controller before proceeding in this version?
    I don`t understand the question
    do we loose our setting from 5.05b to 5.05c?
    that`s possible - for this reason I wrote "please save the settings"...
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

One of the previous version of PLC, there was 2 check box to select and to do a upgrade directly from the computer, there was no need to go to the controller to authorize the upgrade… in version 5.05 this is now missing.

Also in 5.05d, the email token seem to not be working correctly. I have:

$$ALMS$$

S
    $$REPS[32][00]$$ $$SENN[xx]$$ - $$SENV[xx]$$
    $$REPE$$

I
    $$REPS[32][01]$$ $$ILLN[xx]$$ - $$ILLV[xx]$$
    $$REPE$$

S
    $$REPS[32][02]$$ $$SWIN[xx]$$ - $$SWIS[xx]$$ [$$SWIC[xx]$$]
    $$REPE$$

L
    $$LEVN[0]$$ - $$LEVV[0]$$

But in my test email I get:

no alarm - all OK

S

So it dosent look like the parsing has been corrected…..

Quote Originally Posted by boboxx View Post
    One of the previous version of PLC, there was 2 check box to select and to do a upgrade directly from the computer, there was no need to go to the controller to authorize the upgrade… in version 5.05 this is now missing.

sniff I loved those 2 checkboxes, It gave me a sense of security ( that no power spikes could happen )
    and it helped in my general lazyness => not having to leave my coach to update the p3

?

the check boxes are still there - at least on my PC ...

checkboxes.PNG

the parsing works, if there is not another parsing process at the same time (e.g. access during webserver and email sending at the same time), maybe that was the problem?

why should I remove them

Ha ok I must of missed them, I was looking on them, I was looking on the bottom ... I like that option it should be keept.

For the email parsing, I have tried it over rs232 and it's the same.

Chnaging my message to:
    $$ALMS$$

L
    $$LEVN[0]$$ - $$LEVV[0]$$

I get :

$$ALMS

L
    Level 1 -
    Last edited by boboxx; 05.12.2010 at 13:51.

maybe your problem has been solved with 5.05e