Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with my new doser.

Ok I dl the fw and the pc software but now its giving me a fw update error!!! now what Im trying to update the fw in the 4.08 cause when I tryied doing it in the 5.04 it told me that the fw was to old...

you have to update it with the old plc , the 5 doesn't work for FW 4;xx

Ok working now just reprograming the lights. I see we lost the duration on the lights... so now I also have to figure out how its going to work to dose cause we lost the dosing pump button. But from what I got I have to set the timer and then in S1 put timer in the drop down.. I think.
    Thank you very much for helping me do this..

ok now how do I get the pump to dose a diffrent amount every hour of the day to keep my perm stable?

use a timer in the mode "manu. dosing" and enter the times and amounts

details can be read in the programming guide for 5.xx (see downloads)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I am using 5.04 fw. I did set up the timer1 for dosing pump 1 but it still only lets me set 8 diffrent times with diffrent amounts to dose. I thought by going to the 5.04 fw I would be able to set it to dose for a 24 hour time frame with diffrent amounts. If there is a way please do tell cause Im lost at this point and if there is a way to do pumps 1& 2 cause I need both if them to work the same way just diffrent amounts and diffrent times.

Do I understand correctly - you need more than 8 different dosings per day? May I ask why? If yes, how many times per day?
    Isn't it an option do dose let's say 24 times a day the same amount?

If it is necessary to dose many times per day with different amounts: This is possible. But the question for me is if it can`t be achieved in another more elegant manner.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes I would need to dose pump 1 & 2 for 24 hours (24 times) with diffrent amounts because I m trying to get 34 mls for pump 1 which is my alk and pump 2 I need to do 40 mls in 24 hours for my calcium dose. As to why is so I could keep my water peramiter the same all day long and everyday. I set it up right now with only the 8 doses per day so I will check tomorrow how my perm are. But the main reason I went with this doser is cause everyone I talk to about it said I could dose as little as 1 ml per hour.. So that's what I expect from it for that kind of money.

you can combine 2 timers (then you have 16 times to switch) in this way:

program timer 1 and 2 for 16 different times
    use programmable logic 1: Inputs are timer 1 and timer 2, the function is "OR"
    assign socket function "prog. logic 1" instead of timer 1 or timer 2 to the channel where the doser is connected

I tried that and did 3 timer to get the 24 hours I need but then I couldn't asign S1 which is pump 1. I dont know where to go on the last step.