Thread: controlling tunze pumps at night

Frage controlling tunze pumps at night

i have configured my P3ex to run 4 tunze pumps on a surge 1 mode with sinus waves. it works fine. i have set for 0% at night and 20% minimum and 50% maximum. nocturnal decrease is enabled at 730pm(start) and 500am(end). the tunze pumps keeps running on surge at 20% at night and not off. using pc control 5.0.3.2. any idea why the pumps keeps running at night.

I checked the function with your settings and it works as expected, at night we have 0%

could you post all the relevant settings as screenshots, please?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias..thanks for the reply. I have checked the option in each pump to be completely off during inactivity. Not sure what it means but it has made all 4 pumps to shut off during the night. Is this option the correct one for what i needed. thanks again.

yes, this was the needed option
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Same case.
    Miniumum 1%
    Maximum 10%
    At night 0%

If I do not tick the "Pump completely off during inactivity" then it goes like this:
    Pump1 0V
    Pump2 3V
    Pump3 3V
    Pump4 3V

Pump1 3V
    Pump2 0V
    Pump3 3V
    Pump4 3V
    and so on.

If I tick the "Pump completely off during inactivity" then it goes like this:

Pump1 3V
    Pump2 0V
    Pump3 0V
    Pump4 0V

Pump1 0V
    Pump2 3V
    Pump3 0V
    Pump4 0V
    and so on.

How can all 4 be stoped at night?

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

I can't believe it, just after posting, all pumps stopped.

It seems like after 1-2 circles they get their night settings.

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.