Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pacific Sun "Black Python" BTEX 160W GHL ready

tnx for your input, already bout the master version though, havent bought the ghl controller yet, ben thinking about it though. Would it work on the master aswell, and just bypass the lamp´s orginal controler?

I'm sorry, but what I know, You can't do it

thats kinda sad, , tnx for your reply. I was hoping to get my ghl to control everything.

So in order to use this sulution you only need the slave moduls. Nice to know, for the future

Propably you can disconnect the computer inside of lamp, to work like a slave. I am waiting for reply from manufacturer.

probaly, please write the answer, if you get one.

why do you seem to have 2 GHL ledcontrol passive ( on the picture with L1/2 L3/4 => ghl unit 1 , ghl unit 2 ??? ?

and what is the small bug ?

No, no. You need only one LedControl4 Passive. But in this configuration, ale lamps has the same beahavior. So When you dimm White leds, they are dimmed on all lamps in the same way. It is called - "Mono-light". You just connect slave to another slave, and so on.
    To acheive independent steering (called Dual-light, but I prefer Multi-light description) of n-number of lamps, you need n-times LedControl4 Passive. Assuming the profilux iii can "drive" 32channels of 1-10[V] ports, You can use maximum of 8 lamps, with independent steering of each one.
    Last edited by premiero; 24.03.2011 at 07:55.

If in North America and have questions relating to GHL controlling Pacific Sun, please email us so we can give direct support. sales@aqua-digital.com

Any tech support questions that I feel benefit the whole GHL global community I will start to make a FAQ thread for this forum

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support