Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Sun "Black Python" BTEX 160W GHL ready

Default Pacific Sun "Black Python" BTEX 160W GHL ready

I am looking to buy a Pacific Sun led lamp, and i can see they have one called GHL ready now. How ever its impossible to find any information on it, so that why i am trying here. I guess it need a pab cable in order to be controled by the ghl ?

also what kind of functions do i get to control the lamp with? from what i can tell my software profilux control 5.03 dosent seem to contain any of the advanced functions that i would get if i buy one of the lamps that is controled with their own software.

So, will the ghl software support the same functions as their software, any time soon, or should i just buy the normal version?

I 'suspect' that the lamp has a 0-10v interface which you can control from the profilux.

I never heard of a PAB rdy led lamp. But I could be wrong

in that case i would prefere one with their own control system.

I asked the question to an importer of Pacific Led armatures be sure.

let me know what they say, i tryed the manufacture havent gotten a answer yet.

Well,

What's what I know now

The GHL rdy lamp will be using a GHL module to interface.
    The master lamp needs to be GHL enabled the rest of the modules can be slave , don't no if they need to be GHL enabled or not
    he will ask for more information.

But maybe GHL can give alot more information.

I googled for it before getting a response and
    In fact the reply was similar as the one you can see on the link below (but in a different language :

http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewto...f=143&t=223116
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 22.11.2010 at 20:21.

i was kinda hopping some one from ghl would enlightenus, as i have to order my unit in a few days. I really want the advanced functions that their software are providing, but ofcource if i get the same from ghl, i would prefere to have it hooked up to my ghl.. but if its just a basic 1-10v control, i would buy the other one.

Master lamp have build inside wireless computer for communication with laptop/PC - and you can program it with many advanced options.
    I think that our Master unit have little bigger advantages than unit programed via GHL - you can set much more options, and there is not needed cable connection between computer and lamp - all is much more "clear"
    from them, still not clear how advanced the ghl programming is, and if its only a 1-10v control or of its pab.

Unfortunately we can't give you an information here, we can only recommend to contact the manufacturer of this lamp and to ask him for more technical details.

Hi there.

I am owner of 2xPacific Sun BP 160W Slave + GHL LedControl4 Passive + Proflix II Plus config. I can tell You, because i spoke with Przemek (PS owner), that GHL Ready version has some minor bug, that cause not all functions working properly. He suggested my actual configuration to be best choice. So now I can use all functions (i.e. steering independly all 3 channels, simulate, thunderstorms, clouds and rainy days.
    So don't bother to pay extra money for "Master" lamp, buy Slave, GHL LedControl4 Passive and connect to Your Profilux.

Oh, and this GHL LedControl4 Passive is just 1-10[V] to PWM converter with ability to produce LIGHTNING.

>> HERE << you have decription how to do it. It is in Polish language, but I think the pictures do the rest
    Last edited by premiero; 23.03.2011 at 13:44.