Hi,

before you write a post or a PM regarding ProfiLuxControl 6 you should read these answers to frequently asked questions first:

F: When will ProfiLuxControl 6 be available for the public?
A: As soon as all tests have been finished successfully. At the moment we are not able to give you an exact date because we can't know how the tests will come along.

F: Which features will be supported from what version?
A: All current functions of ProfiLuxControl and some more will be part of the free standard version. It hasn't been defined yet which functions will be part of the standard version or of the professional version.

F: How will the licensing be done, how much will the pro version cost?
A: This hasn't been decided finally.

F: Where can I purchase the professional version, where do I get support for it?
A: Exclusively from GHL.

F: Will there be a MAC-version?
A: From today's point of view a clear no. The costs for developing a MAC-program are unacceptable and could only be financed through a significant price increase of all our products. Every MAC user has the opportunity to run ProfiLuxControl using an emulator program, so we can't see that a price increase for all products for all users could be justified for developing a MAC-program.

F: Can I become betatester?
A: We have much more requests than we need betatesters - please don't be too disappointed if you will not be selected - many thanks for the huge interest!

F: Will ProfiLuxControl 6 also work with ProfiLux II?
A: Yes! We spent much time and efforts to make the new ProfiLuxControl compatible for ProfiLux II! ProfiLux II - users can also use the advantages of the new software!

These questions will not be answered in the forum any more.