Thread: Profilux 3 does not recognize the Expansion box?

Default Profilux 3 does not recognize the Expansion box?

I connected my expansion box to profilux 3 and it does not recognize it. I have redox probe hooked up to extension box and cant access it through profilux. Is there something i am missing? Do i have to activate the expansion box in the profilux unit or something?

"If all PAB connections have been made and power supplied to all devices at the PAB, the Expansion Box can be assigned. Therefore select menu item Assign devices in ProfiLux system menu Config PAB. The ProfiLux scans all devices connected at the PAB and afterwards the serial numbers of the found devices are displayed. Then select all the serials you want to assign to this ProfiLux and accept with the Return-key.
    Further information can be found at Description PAB.
    After this the resources (sensors and interfaces) of the Expansion Box are available."

*Copy Paste from expanison box manual

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

I went to system, then to configure PAB, then to Assign device, I clicked on the number for the expansion box, it said "examine PAB" and then "ready". I still cant access redox sensor or others

You must select the expansion box by pressing the right arrow. Then you will see an X in the left box when selected. Do you see the X before pressing "enter" ?

Just figured it out. I wasn't selecting devices by hitting the right arrow. It took me a while to find the manual, unfortunately my unit did not come with one. Thank you for your fast response.

I did the same mistake when first add it.

You can find all manuals here.

lol AGAIN a side arrow mistake

alot of ppl had that issue, I still think the manual needs an update