Thread: PAB expansion box and S3-4 connection

Default PAB expansion box and S3-4 connection

How does it work when you want to connect your PAB expansion box plus another socket bar to the S3-4 port?
    How do you number the both? for example my pab box will not have power bars only L-Ports for my Led lights. SO when I am asked to number the pab when you configure it thru the profilux I number it 7 because I have L1-L6 on my P3 and as far as my sockets I have two 6 socket bars and two 4 way dosers so that makes 20 sockets I am using under socket function 1 - 20 but when I connected the PAB socket 21 states Illumination 7? So when I connect the 3rd power bar to the s3-4 port how will the numbers start?
    thank you

are you talking about a PLM-2L4S in the expansion box? the EB has no built-in S-ports
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    are you talking about a PLM-2L4S in the expansion box? the EB has no built-in S-ports
    No on the P3 I have the S-port. Cant we put a power bar on the S3-4 port on the back of the P3 to expand our sockets?

L port are L1-L2, L3-L4, L5-L6, S port are S1-S4 and S5-S8... the we have PAB Ports

Whitch port are you tring to use and what are you trying to connect?

Quote Originally Posted by boboxx View Post
    L port are L1-L2, L3-L4, L5-L6, S port are S1-S4 and S5-S8... the we have PAB Ports

Whitch port are you tring to use and what are you trying to connect?
    Ok I am using the above boboxx all of them on the P3 except the second S port I now want to connect another power bar to that S port.
    But when I connected the PAB box to the P3 and configured it (the PAB box right now only has L1,L2 & L3,L4) were you see the socket function on the pc program under socket #21 it states illumination 7. Illumination 7 is the L port on the PAB. sO now i want to connect my third power bar to the S port on the P3 how will the numbering on that third power bar start if socket function 21 is the PAB? and then what happens when I connect more L port to the PAB in the future how do they get numbered?
    I know its a little confusing to understand this so please bare with me.
    Thanks Jimmy

post the list of componets that you are trying to connect. List the name that shows on each of the components label.

post the list of componets that you are trying to connect. List the name that shows on each of the components label.

you see were it states socket 21 that is my PAB L port. SO when I add the next power bar were does that numbering start?
    Last edited by 90reefernyc; 31.10.2010 at 21:11.

No I ment the types of power bar etc...

how many:
    - PAB Digital Powerbar
    - Digital Powerbar
    - Analog Powerbar
    - Doser

No I ment the types of power bar etc...

how many:
    - PAB Digital Powerbar
    - Digital Powerbar
    - Analog Powerbar
    - Doser
    I have 2 digital power bars now I would like to add the third one to the other S port on the back of the P3. What the picture is showing is 2 dosers and 2 power bars plus the PAB L port