Thread: New product "LEDControl1"

Default Led

Hi i try to upload some pics,

Default Led

Hi i try again the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BoyScout View Post
    Markus

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english - i'm german :-)
    Es gibt ja auch einen deutschen Teil hier
    Jens Meyer

Hi Janos1,
    thank you for the pictures. Hmm, it's not realy clear for me what you really did to get it working - but i think that's because i am a "dummy" in led lightening... Do you have something like a connection diagramm with complete module names (LED Types, electronic parts you needet etc)? How did you say: Talk to me as a led lightening dummy

@Aqua-IT
    Danke - hab ich schon gesehen... Aber einen Hinweis auf ne LED Selbstbaulösung die auch noch dimmbar ist und nur nen Bruchteil von den Fertiglösungen kostet hab ich dort noch nicht gesehen & Janos hat hier im englischen Teil geschrieben. Was tut man nicht alles, um das Bestmögliche aus seinem Profilux heraus zu bekommen? Du quält man sich auch freiwillig durch englische Threads durch :-)

Thank you / Danke,
    Markus

Default Led

Hi i try to write something but my English is 2nd to non.To me hard to write anything in English. The LED are Cree-XRE Q5 The led driver are 3021 from Ledsuply.Dont have any diagram,everything i put together,from that website.All the conection are there.I used 48 led,8x6 line.6 line led need 6x3.5 volt=18v plus u need 2-3 volt for the driver.All is 21 volt so i used one 24 volt Laptop transformer.If u conct them in serial in theory they need 21 volt,but the milliamp go up to 6000=6AMP.That is why i used the 3021 driver,u can turned back the curent to 400 milliamp.So the 8 line (6ledX8line)is need 3.2AMP.Go to Ledsuply website and look for the led and the driver.Profilux is the best solution for me,because the EVG wat they have the easy solution to conect.

Hi Janos,
    thank you for explaining your setup. I think i did get the idea and should be able to transfer it to my needs. For the german readers: i've opened another thread in the german section of this board: http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Foru...read.php?t=505

i will use dimmable led power supplys / drivers (with 1-10V Interface) where i can connect up to 18 1W LED's. This power adapters should be controlled with the 1-10V Interface of the Profilux :-)
    LED's: I will use 20-30 High Power LED's, Q2 and P4 - in addition with two 54W T5 fluorescent tubes. If the light is not enough, i may add additional LED's...

Markus

Quote Originally Posted by Janos1 View Post
    Hi i try to write something but my English is 2nd to non.To me hard to write anything in English. The LED are Cree-XRE Q5 The led driver are 3021 from Ledsuply.Dont have any diagram,everything i put together,from that website.All the conection are there.I used 48 led,8x6 line.6 line led need 6x3.5 volt=18v plus u need 2-3 volt for the driver.All is 21 volt so i used one 24 volt Laptop transformer.If u conct them in serial in theory they need 21 volt,but the milliamp go up to 6000=6AMP.That is why i used the 3021 driver,u can turned back the curent to 400 milliamp.So the 8 line (6ledX8line)is need 3.2AMP.Go to Ledsuply website and look for the led and the driver.Profilux is the best solution for me,because the EVG wat they have the easy solution to conect.
    How mutch did this cost?
    Have you some SPC/LPC corals and see if they feel good under the LED lights

Default Led

Hi yes i have SPS,LPS and they liked.They grow and the colour is nice.
    Daniel you can not drive 18 led with one driver.Never conect paralell to LED,in paralell conection one led burn out it will blow the hole line.Always conect serial the LED.The hole ting cost me 550.00 but because the Canadian order.
    US-Canada dollar exch,plus Canadian border tax,plus broker fee from Fedex,so not the chip thing,but look from another side,LED life span,10 years and Colour not shift.

Default Led

One more thing,very important everything Wat i learn from LED is come from the Nano Reef forum.Evil66 have a very extensive writ up from LED.All the light,driver and connection.He is the guru of the LED.

I hope that posting links to another board is okay.
    Here is the Ultimate LED guide from Evilc66 at the nano-reef board:
    http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/inde...owtopic=186982

Markus