Thread: Problem with software - ProfiLux II, Version 5.03b

Default Problem with software - ProfiLux II, Version 5.03b

I cant se the illumination programikons in the software over the menu processes
    Whats problem.
    se picture
    problem2.jpgproblem1.jpg

i tried to reinstall the software but it is the same error
    Win 7
    ProfiLux II, Version 5.03b
    Last edited by wrang; 18.10.2010 at 14:47.

Hi

I tested this with FW5.03b. Result:
    IlluminationIsThere.jpg

Is this an Asian Windows version?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hmm strange.
    No I have get it from Microsoft here in Sweden. But when i tried an old version (5.0.1.1) i get the Illumination view.

tomorrow we relase ProfiLuxControl 5.0.4.2

please try it again with the newest software tomorrow
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Now its tomorrow

Its the same error i cant see the menu Illumination in the new version eiter

I have the new firmwire in both computers buts it the same problem. I have GHL orginal serial cabel

error_again1.jpg
    Last edited by wrang; 24.10.2010 at 12:06. Reason: the picture

sorry, we aren`t able to produce this error here

please give me the exact Windowsversion and your complete ProfiLux system configuration, I will rebuilt an exact cof opy your system here

anyone else having this problem?

Sorry Matthias!. My fault about this, i tried with another computer and then it works perfect. I run a diagnostic program on my outer computer and it came up allots of problem with the Win7 installation.

Thread closed

Best regards

thanks for the feedback

I think it would be very interesting for future similar support cases if we exactly knew what the problem was

do you have any idea what of your Win7 installation problems was the reason?

Hello. we must help each other to get a better product.
    Unfortunately, I do not know why this error occurred or how to find the error so that the GHL program stopped working properly.

When will your webbshop be in English.