Thread: Error 404

Default Error 404

Ive have tried to upload 2 files to the webserver, but when i check the site i get an error 404 message, i used tftp to upload. i have the latest firmware 5.03c

Can you give us a more detailed information, please? Does upload give an error? What is the filename? With what URL do you try to access your file? Do all other PL3-Pages load?

Hi

The file name is user.html & Kevs.gif , i get the error message when i click on the my site in the profilux controller program i use http://192.168.1.66/ to access it from there. no other pages load.

Kev

no other pages load
    what does this mean?

are you sure the upload was successful?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias

what i mean is that, the tftp program tells me that it has been successful in loading the files, but when i click on the my site tab in the profilux controller program, i get the error 404 page not found, the profilux controller program works great, the pages im talking about are the ones i tried to upload.

Regards
    Kev

did you refresh your browser?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.