Thread: PII plus : EX installed but not recognize, lost all probes ?

Default PII plus : EX installed but not recognize, lost all probes ?

Hi,

I just installed an EX unit on a PII plus (my uncle's). Everything went smootly, when to extras - Ex hardware then they said to reboot unit. Which I did, then when it restarted, it says SLOT 0 - LAN ... which I don't have

And I lost all my probes. I don't see any probe anymore and even the button for T and Ph doesn't work. It seems that somehow, I have a PII normal not Plus.

I tried to upgrade the firmware, reboot etc and I still don't have probes.

Does something like that happen to someone ? And how did you fixed it ?

I email Aquadigital already, but I wanted to ask here also to know if it happen to someone before lol

Thanks

it seems that your serial number is invalid

I sent you instructions how to recover the S/N by email
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the fast answer

I did not receive any email :S I checked in my junk too and there is nothing.

Thanks

Hello
    please contact us via the common GHL-E-mail-address (have a look here http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Syst...t/contact.html). Then I will send you again the instruction.