Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What I will need to connect 6 Tunze pumps to Prof3ex?

If no waves is selected, the pump is in minimun or maximum set.

If waves is selected, the pump goes to maximum taking all the intermediate values from minimum to maximum.

Both ways, feeding pause do not stop them..

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

Can someone try theese settings to expansion box?

If settings are correct, maybe a expansion box bug?

Feeding pause don't work.

I can't read the details in your screenshot, too small

please post the screenshots directly here in the forum and not on another website
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

please first select the waveform (sinus or rectangle)

let us first clear if the pump settings are working correctly
    what states are shown for pumps 1 and 2 in the table? are they activated alternating within 1...2 minutes and when they are active their state varies between the set percentages?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, they are activated alternating within 1...2 minutes and when they are active their state varies between the set percentages.

(At least, that is what the state shows, I do not know if actually happens).

I choose sinus waves ( I can choose no waves, sinus waves, right angled waves) , the same happens (no stop in feeding pause).

The pumps continiue to be activated alternating like before.

I am a little confused, I am not sure what the problem exactly is

are the pumps not following the actual percentage at all? or do they not switch off completely during feeding pause?

what happens if you do this test: assign the function illumination to the 1-10V-outputs and vary the brightness manually - do the pumps follow the set "brightness" ( = speed in this case)?

I did the test, the pumps follow the set "brightness" (and when in min, they stop).

So the problem is that the pumps do not switch off during feeding pause.

Did another test: connect pumps to 1-10V to profi 3ex (took the plug from extension box2 & put it directly to profi 3ex).

Programm the new 1-10V port, still feeding pause not working, pumps follow the 1-10 "brightness" set.

PLC version 5042
    profi 3ex firmware 504a

ok, I will test this here