Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What I will need to connect 6 Tunze pumps to Prof3ex?

Default What I will need to connect 6 Tunze pumps to Prof3ex?

I am thinking to replace the Tunze controller by connecting my 6 tunze pumps to prof3ex.
    So, I will need 3 GHL ProfiLuxTunze1 wires, 3 GHL ProfiLuxTunze2 wires, 3 splitters and 6 Lines free. Is that correct?

I was also wondering what will happen if I program the pumps under the illumination menu to set them as a light, lets say: 0% at 07:00, 100% at 12:00, 100% at 19:00 & 0% at 22:00 (with min3V and max 8V).
    Will that work?

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

all correct

if you set the 1-10V-output in question as a "light" the pump will follow the % of the illumination curve over the day
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

That's good news!

So if pump is under L1 as a "light", is there a way to speed up the pump in thunderstorm?

no, this is only possible if it is a "pump"
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Just connected 2 of the 6 pumps, will connect the others as I like the way I can programm them.

I order 1 ProfiLuxTunze1 wire , 1 ProfiLuxTunze2 & 1 GHL YL2-1 (1m) (PL-0096).

The splitter in the YL had white color and as I was trying to find out why only ProfiLuxTunze2 wire was working I found out that from the splitter only L2 was coming out.
    Is this a mulfunction of the splitter or this is the way PL-0096 works?

I am asking because when I orderd GHL YL2-2,5 (2,5 m) (PL-0097) the splitter had black color & both Ls comes out of the splitter.

At the end of each splitter cable there has to be L1L2 at one side, L1L2 at the other side (if connected to L1L2).
    ProfiLux Tunze1-cable will react to L1, ProfiLux Tunze2-cable to L2. For all lenghts of this splitter cable it is the same.
    Please try again.

I did, it is a splitter malfunction.
    I bought a new one and it is working fine.

O.K.

Just push feed pause (set to 5 min & pumps set to stop function when feed) & the pumps still working.

In fuct, the pumps (2 x Tunze 6105) do not seem to react to programm from profi 3

L13 & L14 has been set to current pump 1 & 2. (L13 & L14 is in the expansion box) with min 3V & max 8V.

Group 1 has current pump 1 & 2

Sequence 1 is choosen

Help?
    Last edited by almost; 10.11.2010 at 14:53.

Here are screenshots.

What am I doing wrong?

You have set "no waves" under "Current group 1"/ Waves. If you set it to sinus waves, then the pumps will do the sequence mode,
    otherwise they remain in one state. All other settings seems to be right. I have taken over your pump settings to a ProfiLux and started it.
    As soon as I set the sinus waves, everything is ok. Also when I press the feeding pause-button, the pumps are set to 0% as it should.