Thread: AI data cable pin out

Default AI data cable pin out

Can anyone tell me what the pin out should be for the AI data cable? The one I have doesn't seem to be working. I want to be sure that it is properly wired. This is for their newer units.

Thanks,
    Raimie
    Last edited by legaultrm; 01.10.2010 at 23:06.

sorry, we can't publish these technical details

when it is a cable from GHL and not from AI:

if you want you can open the 3.5mm plug, take a photo from the inside and send it to us via email, we will check it
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

AI cable.jpg

Here is a sketch of my cable.

Hi

the cable shown on your photo is not from GHL. I guess it is from AI -> please ask AI for further support regarding this cable.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.