Thread: Calibrate pond temperature Sensor

Default Calibrate pond temperature Sensor

Hi

I have a P3 and have just connected up the pond sensor, as my aquarium is 8C. Both the pond temp sensor and air temp sensor are reading correctly, however I cant programme their nominal values to temperatures less than 15C. I have changed the sensor type to pond, but that hasnt helped. Advice would be mouch appreciated

Cheers
    Laura

do you have a temp-sensor for pond?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes I do, just swopped it over from the aquarium temp sensor. Switched it off and on again but still cant change the nominal temp below 15

we changed the allowed temp.- range recently in the firmware

could you update your firmware and ProfiLuxControl?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I updated the firmware and ProfiluxControl - the temp sensor is now editable to 8C, thanks. I still have a problem, however. I need to calibrate the conductivity sensor, and when I try to change the temperature associated with that, it won't let me go below 15, either on the P3 or the PC. Any ideas? I updated the Profilux software to 5.01c - should I try the 5.02g beta? The PC control is 5.0.1.1

you should calibrate the cond. sensor with a fluid with a temp. somewhere between 20°C and 30°C for best results

Ok. Will the value it reads still be correct when it is at 8C?

yes, this is not a problem