Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEED HELP PROFILUX 3 has problem communicating with SMS MODULE

Hi

I was able to produce the same situation here, it seems that there is a timing-problem between SMS-unit and secondary RS232 port.
    This takes a few more days until we resolved it, I guess it will be part of ProfiLux firmware 5.04. I beg you for some patience, I am working on this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello
    Please take your time i understand these issues take time to resolve. In the mean time i have the AI controller on but it has no detailed parameters like the P3.
    Thank you for investing your time and energy to resolve it.
    glanka

Hello Matthias
    I see that FW 5.04a is available. Will it resolve the SMS unit /RS232 issue?
    I see no fw history about the 5.04a
    glanka

Hi

yes, the communication was again improved, but I fear that your problem is still not resolved with it.
    Maybe you have less bad transmissions, but there will be still some.
    Please let me know if something changed.
    We are still searching for a solution.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I upgrraded to 5.04.02 last night and there is no issues with SMS at all..Works smooth..As a matter effect i got my SMS at 9.30 am the way it was program.

Hi Matthias
    Please let me know if the new update 5.05 address this issue e.g. Secondary R232 port controlling SMS and primary R232 port controlling AI module.
    SMS works well with the primary R232, i think the other gentleman writting to this thread may not have recognised that it is the secondry R232 that is the issue.
    Thank you

Hi Glanka,

not yet - if we are lucky and find a final solution in the next days we will include the fix in 5.05 release, if not I must ask you for some more patience (until 5.06).
    I didn`t forget it.