Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for driver 1-10vdc mean weel

Default question for driver 1-10vdc mean weel

Hello, I am looking to build a LED fixture for my 220g aquarium. I want to know if it is possible to control this driver https://www.reefledlights.com/produc...ll-eln-60-48d/ with an output (L) on my profilux3?

thank you

Shold work properly. But it´s not possible to switch on/off the driver.

For that you need a switched socket or a EVG-AP-1F / EVG-AP-2F

thank you, with the module evg-ap-2f I'll be controlled, opening and closing the driver? is that I can connect more than two on the driver evg-ap-2f? ex: 2 driver on L1 and 2 driver on L2? I would like to controle 2driver the same L port. It is possible?

ok, is that I can connect 2 driver Meanwell 60-48d (1-10v) in parallel to the evg-ap-2f for a total of 4 Meanwell has instead of just 2?

person has an answer?

what is the question?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

excuse me, i use a translater google and it not very good. My question is, it possible to use 4 meanwell 6048D (1-10v) on evg-ap-2f? i tink to connect 2 meanwell on parallel on each L port?

ok, now I understood

yes, if the drawn current per ProfiLux channel isn't more than approx 30mA
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Cool tanks, i dont know how (MA) the meanwell 6048D draw, just for make sure if i good understand, ex: if i suposse the meanweel draw 5ma on 1-10v, i can connect 6 meanweel on my L1 and another 6 on L2 for total of 12 meanwell on L1L2?

this example is correct
    I guess they mention the drawn current in their datasheet