Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: vortech controller anyone?

Please uplug the device and remove both top cover screws, very carefully and with great attention take off the top lid and make sure the seated PCB has not come adrift in transit.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

done the above, no change, everything looked fine internally

anyone else care to have a go?

this is not a PAB connection problem because the firmware of the VorTech-Controller is read correctly, that the firmware of the internal RF-module is not displayed correctly shows that the communication inside the VorTech-Controller (between our microcontroller and the RF-module) is not working

the only reason for that I could imagine is that the RF-module isn't plugged in correctly, but you said you already tested this

I have no idea what is going on, I believe further tests and experiments are a waste of time

-> only solution: contact your retailer, I think the VorTech-controller must be checked and/or replaced
    your retailer is welcome to contact me personally for further support
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.