Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vortech controller anyone?

All sorted was an a different issue.

Now i have the unit all working and have the pumps set to tidal mode from 8am to 11pm and the profilux controlled from 11pm to 8am so i can do a night mode. Didn't seem to use the pump night mode otherwise that i can see.
    Has anyone else found that to be the case?

Also from what i can see the feeder pause on the profilux doesn't work on the Vortechs. Anyone else have that problem or is there a work around?

Also is there anyway top make the Vortechs come on full bull or all ramp up and ramp down for a storm?
    Last edited by chiefzod; 26.10.2010 at 07:14.

Didn't seem to use the pump night mode otherwise that i can see.
    - I didn't understand this question - the VorTech-Controller should be in ProfiLux controlled mode between 11pm and 8am and should follow the ProfiLux pump channels pattern

synchronize VorTech with thunderstrom or feedpause:
    sync. is only possible when the VorTech-Controller is in ProfiLux controlled mode at this time

I think there is still space for firmware extensions in the future
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    - I didn't understand this question - the VorTech-Controller should be in ProfiLux controlled mode between 11pm and 8am and should follow the ProfiLux pump channels pattern
    Yes it does but only if i set it that way. So yes works fine. Just would have been nice if it if it was automatic.

synchronize VorTech with thunderstrom or feedpause:
    sync. is only possible when the VorTech-Controller is in ProfiLux controlled mode at this time

I think there is still space for firmware extensions in the future
    Yeah i thought so. Would be nice if the thunderstorm mode just overrided the vortech modes and did what you wanted for a storm and the same for feeding pause. I feel some of the Vortech modes still have a better flow pattern and would still rather leave them on that. Please add these last 2 features

[QUOTE=chiefzod;17887]All sorted was an a different issue.

I have the same issue, how did you solve it, i have FW 0 for the controller interface and 0 for the RF module, also the software (just the Vortech section) is very very slow

Im having some big problems

just got it to connect and i updated the FW of the controller to 1.01 downloaded from the aquariumcomputer website but when i click on the Vortech Overview in the software it still says version 1.00 and i cant update anything as the button is greyed out??

I have FW 5.04a and software 5.0.4.2???
    Controller Interface says 4.7
    RF-Module says 1.02

HELP
    Last edited by richard.mayo; 27.10.2010 at 01:07.

Anyone please please help

for the update of the VorTech-Controller firmware 1.01 is necessary - if the controller has a lower version an update of the pumps is not supported, therefore the update button is greyed out

please try again to update the VorTech-Controller firmware to version 1.01 - at the end of the update a "success message" must be displayed

keep in mind: during the update only the device which should be updated has to be connected to PAB!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

yeah i did this and updated from the download file on the site, how could it have been wrong?

OK ive just downloaded a fresh version and updated but still saying 1.00, i got the success message, can you please look at the download file to see if its correct?

sorry to be pushy, really want to get it working, any luck????