Thread: How to set two Tunze pumps in Anti sync

Default How to set two Tunze pumps in Anti sync

Is it possible to control two Tunze pumps (6205's) in a similar way as two Vortech's in anti sync? I'd like to have each one doing random flow with one pump dominant for say 6hours then the other becoming dominant for another 6 hours etc. Any other suggestions would be welcome, cheers Andy

Does anyone know? Thanks, Andy

Did you try
    - 2 pumps in a group
    - mode permanent opposite

I am not sure what exactly you want to achieve
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Mattias, thankyou for the reply, I should have read the manual - I thought Mode: Random would give a Random flow and not mean the Pump sequence to be Random. It was my misunderstanding enirely!

On a different note, will there be the option for Tunze to switch modes like the new Vortech controller can from Lagoon to Nutrient Export etc in future Profilux software?

I think we will add new modes in the future, but we don't have fix plans at the moment
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.