Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the need dimmer lambs?

Thanks all people.

Dear All,

I purchaced to DALI-card.But i need to connecting diagram of DALI card and balanst.
    My balanst - OSRAM QTI Dali 2x36 T8 Lamp 1 item
    - OSRAM QTI Dali 2x21/39 T5 Lamp 2 item
    Best Regards.

just connect the 2 control outputs of the DALI-card with the control inputs of your DALI-ballast, all devices in a DALI network are connected in parallel
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthais.But do you have DALI card + and - input correct to connection is imported

as written in the PLM-DALI manual:
    Using the shipped screw terminal you can connect a wire to your DALI devices. A maximum of 50 devices can be
    connected in parallel to this data bus; the polarity hereby doesn’t matter.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias , i have got a big problem. I can connect to all cable balanst and tubes and DALI card. I can use PTC 5.0.4.2 and PII Plus 5.04a version. I setting is below but my lamp not dimming.My lamps light %0 or %100.NOT %70.
    DALI card connecting blue cable and red cable for balanst.How can control correct working the DALI and balanst
    Please help me.

System check "Activate manual illumination" push %0 button close lamp, push %100 button open lamp, push %75 , %50 and %25 button do not working lamps is %100 light.

I must admit it is not easy to understand what you've written here

the DALI-ballasts are connected correctly

did you assign numbers to the DALI-ballasts?

is this the problem: the DALI ballasts respond to Profilux (respectively to the PLM-DALI), but they are only working on 0% or 100%, no steps between?

Dear Matthias,

Thanks for at least trying to understand the problem is that the ballasts are not dimming. May you please tell me the process to create numbering in Dali menu to P2?And after this process, what am I supposed to do? Could you please explain the process step by step?Thanks.

Hello,
    as soon as you connect the ballasts to the DALI-card, they are shown up as for example Ballast No. 1, Ballast No. 2 etc.
    At that moment you can assign an illumination "channel" resp. run (for example "Illumination 1" for ballast no. 1) to the ballasts. Perhaps you have missed this step?

the DALI ballasts must be get numbers and be assigned to the illumination channels, this has to be done on the ProfiLux itself

see chapter 6.12 DALI in the prgramming guide